E-learning course and 10-minute walkthrough for manufacturers needing barcodes (2008).
Course created for GS1 New Zealand, and reused by other national GS1 units (UK, global).
Instructional design, graphic design, storyboarding.
Development in Captivate 3 and Flash.
During the years at U&I Learning I worked together with the great team at VDAB, one of the largest work-related education providers in Belgium to create a number of online people skills courses.
The courses consisted of self-paced learning, supported by an online coach reachable by e-mail and online chat.
For all these courses I was in charge of
- high level design and team lead
- collaborative instructional design with team of SME’s
- html build in the LMS authoring tool
- creation of basic Flash animations
Car Search course for European Commission Customs (2005)
Europe-wide course for Taxation and Customs Union of European Commission on searching cars for contraband.
View a demo of the course here
- Team lead of 7 people design and development team
- Work with team of 25 SME’s from all European Countries non-EU border countries
- Instructional design